Friday, March 01, 2013

Bebe on a Ledge

She's not really a bebe anymore, but to me she'll always be. With a little help from a friend, I captured a moment that I wanted to remember forever. It came to me one day when I was busy getting her ready for something or other, and I saw it, the perfect spot for a photo op. Why hadn't I seen this before?

If you're going to photograph a squirmy bebe on top of a dresser or any elevated platform for that matter, I recommend {highly, you'd be stupid not to} having a friend just a step away, out of the camera's lens. After just a minute of snapping, this girl was ready to climb down. By herself. She's crazy. I love her. But she's still nuts. Said helper friend to the rescue. Thanks Bethany! I'll love these photos for ever and I wouldn't have done it without you.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...