Monday, November 14, 2011

cup cozy packaging

IMG_8666_cozy.jpg

Well, I've been picking my brain over a good way to package these cozies for Christmas, and I think I've done it! I'm making this template available for you all, in case you need a handy way to gift these as well. I went ahead and printed mine on cardstock craft paper, but they look just as lovely on white cardstock. Download the template here.

IMG_8678_cozy.jpg

IMG_8673_cozy.jpg

They're a little loose on the 'cups' but this gives you the option of filling them with a couple of tea bags or a packet or two of instant coffee...happy gifting! And don't forget to sign up to win a cozy here. Oh and PLEASE respect the art and only download these for personal use!

IMG_8679_cozy.jpg

16 comments:

embee said...

i love it! you could also stick a gc to sbx or DD in there! i was hoping to knit a few of these up for andrew's teachers. your template is super cute :)

Jennifer said...

These are perfect! I was trying to come up with a gift for someone, and this with the cozy is just what I need. Thanks!

tinkerwiththis said...

glad i could help!

Daisyrose said...

Thank you so much for this template it was just what I was looking for...but cuter!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been trying to figure out how to package my crochet coffee cozies. This is perfect! ;0)

meg.. said...

Thank you so much for sharing your template! Just was I was looking for to give a couple of cozies as gifts.

Abby Larson said...

Is there anyway to have these personalized to say something else at the bottom? This is exactly what I've been looking for. Please email me.
abigaillarson11 (at) gmail.com

Unknown said...

I crochet coffee cozies and the first time I took them to a show, people wondered what they were...I think I would have such an easier time selling them with this template. Thank you so much!!

Pam Evans said...

When printing the template, what page lay out do you use and what zoom % do you set the image at?? thanks

Jackie Rae said...

This is perfect for what I'm working on! However, I'm also having a tough time getting the template to size correctly. Any tips?

Unknown said...

I'm also wondering what page layout you use when printing to size correctly? thanks

Mary Jones said...

Love this going to make some in 2017

brushyourideas said...

Great instructions - Thanks for sharing. All of them are very pretty!!! it was just what I was looking for...Mug Design Tool

AppJetty said...

Awesome, Thanks for sharing this great useful Gift.

Magento Extensions

Ana said...

This is an adorable gift! Thank you for sharing this template, it will be used for teachers' Christmas gifts :)

Michel said...

Thanks for sharing the mug designing template,
https://store.setubridge.com/mug-design-software.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...