Friday, August 26, 2011

for the birds

It seems I'm not really going for a theme in the nursery, although I seem strangely drawn to anything bird related.

IMG_9610_birds.jpg

I found this iron-on as a tshirt design on clearance. There was a little saying that I cut off before ironing each bird separately to two pieces of linen. I had the frames spraypainted white since i'm not really a fan of the raw light wood look. Once they were each in their frame, I cut off the excess material and hot glued the edges down to the back. {Total for this project: $6.} These pieces are so lightweight and easy to hang, they would be perfect for anything, even hanging off of pins in your office cubicle!

So cheers, time to go gear up and prep for that nasty hurricane. Earthquakes, hurricanes?! It's the end of the world as we know it. Well, maybe that's a bit dramatic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...